We, at ‘Effective Social Innovation ‘ are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit ‘Effective Social Innovation ‘ Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as reading the website articles, product details, browsing the posted jobs etc. However, in order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide– When you sign up for our Newsletter, sign up as a customer or any other service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, billing and delivery address, telephone number and an account password). For certain services, such as posting a job on the website, we also request / collect Company Name, Website address or other such related information which we maintain on our secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other ‘Effective Social Innovation’ services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
2. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies– Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
- Log information– When you access ‘Effective Social Innovation’ services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
2. User communications– When you send email or other communications to ‘Effective Social Innovation’, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of ‘Effective Social Innovation’ or our users; and
- Developing new services.